Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

CNN

I actually sat and watched CNN for the first time in ages. Larry King is still walking around, proving that the living dead do in fact exist, but that they are very polite and mostly harmless, if a little annoying.

I am glad that I spent my morning watching CNN, as I am now fully informed about the most important event of the week - the mysterious death of Anna Nicole Smith. A group of very serious looking people in nice suits were talking very seriously about the 2 dozen men who are all claiming to be father of her child. Imagine getting paid as well as these CNN anchors do to sit around and discuss the latest gossip with a straight face. No wonder they fall apart when there is real news.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?